SEPTEMBER 21ST, 2018
Click to read the Harassment Restraining Order (HRO) violation in its entirety: HRO Complaint/SLAPP Suit 2017
I now have two false HRO’s filed against me. The most recent one was filed by Michael Brodkorb for a photo that was taken of his wife in a public place. My attorney stated, “Seems like someone who is not you took a photo in a public place, gave that photo to someone else who is not you, then it appears on Twitter by an account that I have to assume is not you. The connection to you seems to be that Brodkorb is very interested in you and Sandra and knows a lot of things he wants to talk to the police about, none of which really has anything to do with you. This is frivolous unless you actually did post it via that account. Even then, it’s not harassment.”
Below is a letter from Elliott Knetsch (Eagan City Attorney) regarding Michael Brodkorb’s false police report he filed on Civil Rights Advocate Kimberly Bukstein. Note that Knetsch says the evidence does not support a harassment offense.
So where am I going with this? Elliott Knetsch is the attorney that is willing to prosecute me in the false harassment restraining order that was filed against me last July for blogging. There has been no direct or indirect contact with the plaintiffs and no threatening statements made on any blog posts.
My criminal trial has been rescheduled three times and is now scheduled for jury trial on October 15th, 2018.
04/30/2018 Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Gearin, Kathleen R.) Reset by Court to 07/23/2018 -Only to be heard by Judge Gearin
(Gearin is a retired judge that threw me in jail in March, 2018 for contempt of court for not removing blog posts, which by the way I did.)
07/23/2018 CANCELED Jury Trial (9:00 AM)
10/15/2018 Jury Trial (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Gearin, Kathleen R.)
On May 16, 2018, I had a motion hearing to vacate the temporary restraining order filed against me on July 31st, 2017. Judge Kanning indicated that he would tee up an order to appeal the restraining order vs. hearing it at the District Court level. Instead, Judge Kanning wrote an order stating, “Respondent, through her attorney raises constitutional issues relating to the First Amendment and Prior restraint. The Court has considered these and finds no merit to these.” He also wrote, “In the 34+ years the undersigned has served as a District or Senior Judge, never have I seen a case that represents harassment most evil.” WHAT???
Read more on this: Because I Said So
So the criminal trial is going forward, even though I have appealed the validity of the harassment restraining order.
Below is the audio of my request for all evidence to be provided to me by Elliott Knetsch for my HRO criminal trial. Let’s see if I actually get my evidence, or if it will be illegally withheld from me like Dakota County did in my criminal trial for parental deprivation which led to my false felony convictions. Remember, the goal is always to get defendants to plead guilty or be found guilty without receiving all of their evidence.
There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice. ~Charles de Montesquieu~
What is a SLAPP suit?
It’s a lawsuit designed to intimidate, retaliate, threaten and silence criticism, it’s designed to render political opponents and members of the public to become burdened by the costly burden of a legal defense, exhausted by fighting the menacing litigation, until hopefully the Plaintiff bullies the Defendant into silence. SLAPP lawsuits are seldom won, and Plaintiff’s frequently do not expect to win these suits. Instead Plaintiffs leverage SLAPP law suits to silence their critics and immobilize them with fear and the burden of litigation. They file SLAPP suits in retaliation for public criticism under the false guise of defamation (or as in my case, harassment restraining orders.) SLAPP HAPPY
Stay Tuned for Updates
Read Notice of Motion for Default Judgment in its entirety: Brodkorb Motion
Mike Maguire, Eagan Mayor (651) 231-1793/ (651) 675-5048:
What is the status of my demand for an administrative investigation into Michael Brodkorb conspiring with the Eagan police department to file false police reports? You actually tossed my demand into the garbage, didn’t you? Which is why I am missing all sorts of my readily available, free, electronic subject data for the malicious false police report filed by hack Brobkorb against me. Magically and mysteriously all sorts of damning evidence is currently being maliciously and illegally withheld from me. The data includes computer aided dispatch reports, squad audio video, preliminary audio statements and their corresponding transcripts, surreptitiously recorded audio statements and their corresponding transcripts, voicemails, screenshots, surveillance video from Famous Footwear, administrative subpoenas, etc. The clock is ticking close to end on your ten (10) day time limit to provide me with all of my subject data. Dede Evavold 320-293-6233
R/p reported an ongoing pattern of harassment stemming from a kidnapping case he covered as a jounalist. Suspect’s behavior escalated to where someone took a photo of his wife when she was shopping and posted it on a Twitter account known to be associated with the suspect. Investigations to follow up. See main report 18004549_Redacted (004)
- On 8/13/18 at 23:12 I was dispatched to to a report of a possible harassment issue. I was met at the door by Sarah Brodkorb and her husband, Michael Brodkorb. Sarah and Micheal showed me a picture that had been taken at the outlet mall in Eagan on Saturday by an unknown person. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700
- He said that in the past the account has been used to harass Judge David Knustson and a law clerk from Dakota County. Micheal was not mentioned as a victim in that case, but Dakota County Sheriff’s Officer did investigate. Micheal did not have a case file, but named Deputy Matthew Wayne as the investigator. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700
- I spoke with Sarah regarding her day at the mall. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700
- He was able to print out screen shots of the Twitter account with the photos of his wife and daughter and give them to me. I will include them in the paper work with this report. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
- Michael had provided me with some information about when the photos of his family members were taken at Famous Footwear at the Eagan Outlet Mall. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
- I left a voicemail for Deputy Matthew Wayne who Michael stated is investigating that case. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
- During the week of 08/13/18, I was able to speak with Deputy Wayne with the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office who advised me that they had the same Twitter page under investigation in their jurisdiction however after their investigation was complete, they were not able to determine who was posting on this account. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
- Also during the week of 08/13/18, I was able to speak with McKenzie Estelle Poehler who was the employee at Famous Footwear who saw the female take a photo of Sara Brodkorb. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
- I was then able to work with Famous Footwear loss prevention and identify Diane Kathleen Ristau as the individual who had taken a picture of Sara. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
- I called Diane and was able to speak with her over the phone. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
- I was later able to speak with Carrie. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
- I then attempted to contact Deirdre over the phone and have left her multiple voicemails.(No, it was actually only one.) Deirdre did call back once however it appears she has ceased trying to contact me to speak about this investigation. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122
- On 08/24/18 I was able to speak with Michael over the phone. I advised Michael that I would close the case at this time and should Twitter eventually respond to my subpoena, I would reopen this case should they provide me with any valuable information. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
- On 9/5/18, I received a response from Twitter regarding a subpoena I had sent them regarding the Twitter account of Johnsonmedia2. I was advised by Twitter that the information I requested would not be granted under a subpoena, and I would need a search warrant instead. Based upon the facts I have learned while investigating this case, I do not believe a crime and, therefore, will not be drafting a search warrant to be sent. Case #:EA18004549 Incident #: EA18004549 Eagan Police Department 3830 Pilot Knob Rd Eagan, MN 55122 (651) 675-5700.
Roger New, Police Chief 651-675-5700 & Christina M. Scipioni, City Clerk/Administrative Services Coordinator 651-675-5034:
Chapter 13 data request – Please email/file share me the following readily available, free, electronic, public data in its original searchable pdf format pursuant to 13.03 Subd 3(e):18002246 Email 042518
- Any and all 13.03 subdiv 3(e) electronic data and Any and all 13.82 Subd. 7. Criminal investigative data for Eagan PD Case #: Case #: EA18002246 Incident #: EA18002246 … aka MinnPost hack Michael Brodkorb’s false police report against Kimberley Bukstein aka Kimberley Smith Raths. See attached 18002246 Email 042518
- I want the searchable pdf format criminal police report for MinnPost hack Michael Brodkorb’s domestic assault case 11003336 redacted version and the preliminary audio statements and secretly recorded phone conversation that you are currently illegally withholding form me.
- I want the rest of the criminal investigative data for the false police report that MinnPost hack Michael Brodkorb filed against me that you are currently illegally withholding from me.
Dede Evavold 320-293-6233
P.S. The attached data request will show that your corrupt officers do secretly record conversations, won’t it? I wasn’t stupid enough to believe your lie that your officers couldn’t automatically fall back onto their training in these specific case, was I? Data Practice Request060418_1126am (002)
P.S.S. Did you think that I was bluffing when I told you that I had Kim’s data?
MinnPost Hack Michael Brodkorb Files False Police Report For Posting Comment On Twitter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTqGDVAlrFU
Officers conducting all criminal investigations will, whenever possible, record oral victim and witness statements in lieu of written statements. Statement evidence obtained during an initial investigation can be very powerful evidence in determining the course of an investigation; ultimately impacting charging decisions and convictions. It is not necessary to advise a victim or witness that their statement is being recorded. Officers should use discretion when determining the best method of recording depending on the circumstances of the event. For example with cases of domestic or sexual violence, a discrete and low profile approach to recording would be appropriate in an effort not to add to the distress the victim may already be experiencing. Policy 325 – Preliminary Investigation/Required Reports – Duluth Police Department Lexipol Policy and Procedure Manual http://www.duluthmn.gov/media/304979/release_20171106_t124845_duluth_pd_policy_manual.pdf
What’s new with Rule 14? Rule 14 of the General Rules of Practice governs eFiling and eService. Previously, this Rule allowed documents to be eFiled in several different formats. As of September 13, 2013, however, documents are required to “be submitted in searchable PDF format only.” What is “searchable PDF format?” Searchable PDF format allows users to search easily for words or phrases within a document. You achieve this by saving documents you’ve created in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. as PDFs (see QRG: Creating a Searchable PDF Document). What if my documents aren’t searchable? If you submit a non-searchable document (which is an incorrect format under Rule 14), a judge may not be able to review it efficiently (if at all). Aside from a directive to resubmit your docu- ment in the correct format, you may also be subject to sanctions including, without limitation, costs for staff to convert the document on your behalf. Minnesota Judicial Branch eCourtMn University skills, tools, and knowledge on our way to a paperless court Fast Facts: eFiling a Searchable PDF Document Under Rule 14 http://mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/scao_library/documents/eFile%20Support/Fast-Facts-eFiling-a-Searchable-PDF-Document-Under-Rule-14.pdf
Kathryn Davis Messerich, First Judicial District Chief Judicial Officer & Brian E Jones, District Administrator (651) 438-4352:
What is the status of my demand for an administrative investigation into Michael Brodkorb conspiring with the Eagan police department to file false police reports in order for Brobkor’s to file a malicious SLAPP suit? You actually tossed my demand into the garbage, didn’t you? Would you like me to send you any criminal complaint that I am forced to file against Eagan Police Chief Roger New? Dede Evavold 320-293-6233
609.43 MISCONDUCT OF PUBLIC OFFICER OR EMPLOYEE. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.43
13.09 PENALTIES. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/13.09
609.505 FALSELY REPORTING CRIME. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.505
Tad Johnson, Sun This Week – Managing Editor/Dakota County/Letters to the Editor Phone: 952-846-2033 & Andrew Putz, Editor – MinnPost Phone: 612-455-6950 & Andrew Wallmeyer, Publisher – MinnPost Phone: 612-455-6950:
Hey did you know that Eagan Police Chief Roger New is illegally withholding MinnPost hack Michael Brodkorb’s readily available, free, electronic criminal investigative data from me? Corrupt Lakeville Police Chief Jeff Long did the same thing to Sandra Grazzini in her high-profile criminal case, didn’t he?
Dede Evavold 320-293-6233
P.S. Did anyone of you check out MinnPost hack Michael Brodkorb’s wild and outrageous claims of Kim Bukstein making harassing phone calls in North Carolina? Hmm? Inquiring minds want to know, don’t they? See Carthage Police Request for Data Below the Direct Examination of Lakeville Patrol Officer RIchard Hakanson.
SEEK TRUTH AND REPORT IT Be vigilant and courageous about holding those with power accountable. Give voice to the voiceless. BE ACCOUNTABLE AND TRANSPARENT Acknowledge mistakes and correct them promptly and prominently. Explain corrections and clarifications carefully and clearly. Expose unethical conduct in journalism, including within their organizations. BE ACCOUNTABLE Give voice to the voiceless; official and unofficial sources of information can be equally valid. Journalists are accountable to their readers, listeners, viewers and each other. Journalists should: Clarify and explain news coverage and invite dialogue with the public over journalistic conduct. Encourage the public to voice grievances against the news media. Admit mistakes and correct them promptly. Expose unethical practices of journalists and the news media. Abide by the same high standards to which they hold others. Society of Professional Journalists Code of Ethics https://www.spj.org/pdf/spj-code-of-ethics.pdf
Direct Examination of Richard A. Hakanson Q. Drawing your attention to April 19th, 2013 were you employed in your current position? A. Not my current position, I was in Patrol. Q. So you were a patrol officer. A. Correct. Q. And on that date, did you respond to a residence in the City of Lake – or Lakeville regarding a report of two runaway girls? A. I did. Q. And was that report made through a 911 call? A. Yes, it was. Q. And do you know who made the 911 call? A. Yes, it was Tammy Love. Q. And do you recall what time that call was received? A. I believe it was approximately 7:45 p.m. Jury Trial Volume III, State of Minnesota vs. Sandra Grazzini. Court File No. 19HA-CR-15-2669. July 20, 2016 at the Dakota County Judicial Center, Hastings, Minnesota. Page 28.
From: Dede Evavold
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 9:39 AM
To: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ <email@example.com>; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ <email@example.com>
Subject: Government & Public Records § 132-1 For Kimberley Smith Raths, DOB: 06/23/1961 Michael Bernard Brodkorb, DOB: 12/23/1973
Carthage Police Chief Bart Davis 910-947-2231
Please email me any and all readily available, electronic government & public records § 132-1 for Kimberley Smith Raths, DOB: 06/23/1961 Michael Bernard Brodkorb, DOB: 12/23/1973. I am requesting that you email me all non-confidential, electronic data for police report no. 17-006448 for the incident involving Kimberley Smith Raths, DOB: 06/23/1961 on 10-26-17 for harassing phone calls. I am also requesting a copy of the public records § 132-1 request submitted by Michael Bernard Brodkorb, DOB: 12/23/1973 for police report no. 17-006448.
3015 30th Street Court South
St. Cloud, MN 56301
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Carthage-Police-Department-173492239711174/about/?ref=page_internal FIND US 4396 US 15 501 Hwy Carthage, North Carolina Call (910) 947-2231 ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFO firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.carthagepd.com MORE INFO About Carthage Police Department 4396 US Hwy 15-501 Carthage, NC 28327 910-947-2231
Request Report To request a copy of an Accident or Incident report you may call the Police Department at 910.947.2231 or you may fill out the form below. We can email or fax you a copy or you may also pick up a copy at the office. 4396 US HWY 15-501 Carthage, NC 28327 Full Name: Address: Email Address: Report # ( OCA ): Type of Report?: Accident Incident Phone Number: Fax Number: Email or Fax the Report?: Email Fax Message / Comments: http://www.carthagepd.com/
Keep a database or spreadsheet of records requests that includes: · Items requested; · Date of request; · Date of production (or dates, if rolling production); · Name of requestor, if given; · How the records were shared, whether by inspection or copies; · What format was requested and produced, such as on paper or electronically. While agencies may ask for written requests for their records in order to assure accuracy, they cannot require it. Office of Governor Roy Cooper Guidance for Public Records and Meetings Access Draft: March 8, 2018. Office of Governor Roy Cooper Guidance for Public Records and Meetings Access Draft: March 8, 2018 https://www.ncdot.gov/news/public-records/Documents/public-records-policy.pdf
- What about inspecting or getting copies of records that contain both public and confidential information? Some records contain both public and confidential information. Government agencies may not refuse to permit inspection or to provide copies because public records contain some confidential information. Agencies must permit inspection and provide copies of the public, non-confidential parts of these records. N.C.G.S. § 132-6(c) 11. Are certain government records exempt from disclosure? The public records law exempts certain types of records from required disclosure. The law says that records containing certain communications between attorneys and their government clients, state tax information (N.C.G.S. § 132-1.1), trade secrets (N.C.G.S. § 132-1.2), certain lawsuit settlements (N.C.G.S. § 132-1.3), criminal investigation records (N.C.G.S. § 132-1.4), and records about industrial expansion (N.C.G.S. § 132-6(d)), are not public records. Several statutes regulate public disclosure of personnel information of government employees. Although some personnel information is public (for example, name, age, date of employment, current position, title, current salary, date of most recent salary or position assignment change, location of current assignment and the written notice of final termination decision) personnel files of state, county and municipal employees are generally confidential. See N.C.G.S. §§ 126-22, 153A-98, 160A-168, 115C-321, 115D-29, 122C-158, 130A-42, 131E-97.1, 162A-6.1. These rules apply to personnel information for applicants, current employees and former employees. 12. If records containing “criminal investigation” information are not public records, does that mean that all law enforcement records are confidential? N.C.G.S. § 132-1.4 (a) states that records of criminal investigations conducted by public law enforcement agencies or records of criminal intelligence information compiled by public law enforcement agencies are not public records. However, unless otherwise prohibited by law, certain information collected by public law enforcement agencies is public record as defined by the Public Records Law. For example, the time, date, location and the nature of an apparent violation of the law reported to a public law enforcement agency, and the name, sex, age, address, employment and alleged violation of law of a person arrested, charged or indicted are public information. N.C.G.S. §132-1.4 (c) (1) & (2) Note: State Bureau of Investigation (SBI) records are not public records and access to them is not available under the Public Records Law. Case law has held that access to SBI records is controlled entirely by N.C.G.S. § 114-15. Similarly, case law has held that prison records are confidential and are not subject to inspection by the public or by the inmate involved. https://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/772f2676-8b51-417e-9cd9-90fbf7f79133/Understanding-Public-Records.aspx
- Determine whether there will be a cost — other than the cost for simple copying. Any fee charged must not exceed the actual cost of searching for and making copies. North Carolina Guide to Government and Public Records http://www.elon.edu/docs/e-web/academics/communications/ncopengov/agncpapub.pdf
Chapter 132. Public Records. § 132-1. “Public records” defined. (a) “Public record” or “public records” shall mean all documents, papers, letters, maps, books, photographs, films, sound recordings, magnetic or other tapes, electronic data-processing records, artifacts, or other documentary material, regardless of physical form or characteristics, made or received pursuant to law or ordinance in connection with the transaction of public business by any agency of North Carolina government or its subdivisions. Agency of North Carolina government or its subdivisions shall mean and include every public office, public officer or official (State or local, elected or appointed), institution, board, commission, bureau, council, department, authority or other unit of government of the State or of any county, unit, special district or other political subdivision of government. (b) The public records and public information compiled by the agencies of North Carolina government or its subdivisions are the property of the people. Therefore, it is the policy of this State that the people may obtain copies of their public records and public information free or at minimal cost unless otherwise specifically provided by law. As used herein, “minimal cost” shall mean the actual cost of reproducing the public record or public information. (1935, c. 265, s. 1; 1975, c. 787, s. 1; 1995, c. 388, s. 1.) https://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByChapter/Chapter_132.html
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; JoshuaLee@VOTELee.org; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Illegally Withheld Data From Dede Evavold & Demand For Administrative Investigation – Lakeville
Douglas P. Anderson, Lakeville Mayor 952-985-4410:
I am demanding an administrative investigation into the illegal withholding of data from me, Deirdre Elise Evavold. Data that could have been used to prevent my malicious prosecution in high-profile Case No. 19HA-CR-15-4227 State of Minnesota vs Deirdre Elise Evavold. Your corrupt Lakeville Chief of Police Jeff Long conspired with Dakota Co. Attorneys James Backstrom, Philip Prokopowicz & Kathryn Keena to illegally withhold the13.03 subdiv 3(e) electronic data – 13.82 Subd. 7. Criminal investigative data for Lakeville PD ICR: 13001278 from me and my co-defendants. My co-defendant only received a twelfth of the evidence that I received for my kangaroo court trial.
I am also demanding an administrative investigation into what I suspect is Chief Long’s illegal release of my 13.82 Subd. 7. Confidential criminal investigative data to Michael Brodkorb @mbrodkorb of Missing in Minnesota @missinginmn, attorney Lisa Elliott @lmelliott18 and Elliot’s paralegal Allison Mann @AllisonMannMN. Magically and mysteriously DSC_0073.JPG ended up on the Underwatch Twitter account @underwatchEd and the Underwatch website http://underwatch.wordpress.com/. Can you guess who are all followers of Underwatch? If you guessed Michael Brodkorb @mbrodkorb of Missing in Minnesota @missinginmn, attorney Lisa Elliott @lmelliott18 and Elliot’s paralegal Allison Mann @AllisonMannMN, then you are right, aren’t you? I’ve attached proof that Brodkorb, Missing in Minnesota, Elliott, and Mann are all followers of Underwatch. I’ve also attached an email which proves that your corrupt Mayor Matt Little knew about the data breach and did nothing about it. I’ve also attached a response from Stearns County which is saying that they are not going to release the data they were illegally withholding from me. You’ll notice it is approximately the same time frame. I have reason to suspect that the City of Lakeville personnel will willfully refuse to comply with my data requests in order to sabotage my attempt to get a new trial. Matt Little Mayor Underwatch100418_1052am
Dede Evavold 320-293-6233
P.S. I want a written notice from the corrupt City of Lakeville acknowledging that I am a victim of a data breach.
- Co-Defendant Deirdre Evavold received 12 times the evidence as Appellant. Signed July 10, 2017 by Sandra Grazzini. Page 10. Appellants’ Reply Brief, Addendum. Case Number: A16-1997 Short Title: State of Minnesota, Respondent, vs. Sandra Grazzini, Appellant. [Note: Sandra had not one but two licensed attorneys on her criminal case. Evavold represented herself.] Uploaded by mikekvolpe scribd.com/document/354000486/Reply-Grazzini
13.055 DISCLOSURE OF BREACH IN SECURITY; NOTIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION REPORT REQUIRED. Subd. 2. Notice to individuals; investigation report. (a) A government entity that collects, creates, receives, maintains, or disseminates private or confidential data on individuals must disclose any breach of the security of the data following discovery or notification of the breach. Written notification must be made to any individual who is the subject of the data and whose private or confidential data was, or is reasonably believed to have been, acquired by an unauthorized person and must inform the individual that a report will be prepared under paragraph (b), how the individual may obtain access to the report, and that the individual may request delivery of the report by mail or e-mail. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/13.055
Jeff Long Police Chief 952-985-4801 & Charlene Friedges, City Clerk/Responsible Authority/Data Practices Compliance Official 952-985-4404:
Chapter 13 data request – Please email/file share me the following readily available, free, electronic, public data in its original searchable pdf format pursuant to 13.03 Subd 3(e):
- See attached signed informed consent form for Deirdre Elise Evavold, DOB: 01/24/1964. Lakeville ROI
Dede Evavold 320-293-6233
P.S. How mad were you when I was excused from testifying at Sandra’s trial, huh? Hopping mad, right? Guess you screwed up by illegally withholding my evidence from me, huh?
P.S.S. You were really mad when I was able to obtain the exculpatory evidence (ICR # 15060803) that you and Stearns County Janelle Kendall were conspiring to illegally withhold from me, weren’t you? (If you withheld that evidence, what else have you withheld? We know with certainty that we didn’t receive any of the preliminary audio statements of key witnesses in our trial. It’s easier to get defendants to plead guilty or be found guilty without receiving all of our evidence, isn’t it? I believe it is!)
When Fox and Sam did leave the residence, they went to the library and a business similar to a print shop to fax documents to a Dale who was believed to be an attorney. Fox says that Sam would duck down the entire to time during the drive. Sam was scared and did not want anyone to know where she was. Stearns County Sheriff’s Office Narrative Report ICR # 15060803 by Investigator Zachary Sorenson
P.S.S.S. Make sure you include that phony warrant that you used to have Sandra Grazzini falsely arrested on “Assaultive Felony” and “Fugitive Minor Kidnap.”
Note: Classified HMD / Current Charge Fugitive (Dakota, MN) Kidnap Minor / No Past ASLT Felony / Hold For Dakota, MN / No IDP’s // PM 5170 Osceola County Jail Classification: Primary Assessment. 10/19/2015, 08:52:57, Booking Number: 293281, Name Number: 1011676 Sandra Grazzini, Assessment Date: Monday, 10/19/2015 08:51 AM, Who: McNees, P, Risk Class: HMD, Final Score 12, Classification:
Candidates Michelle Volk (952) 2707125, Joshua Lee (763) 245-3677, Bart J. Davis (952) 715-2883, Brian Baginski (612) 361-7027:
Did you know that your corrupt Lakeville Chief of Police Jeff Long wins criminal convictions by illegally withholding evidence from the people he maliciously prosecutes?
Dede Evavold 320-293-6233
P.S. Long is a crooked as a dog’s hind leg, isn’t he?
P.S.S. Did you know that Lakeville’s hack reporter Laura Adelmann was intimidating jurors on July 21, 2016 at Sandra’s rigged trial?
THE COURT: Our jury administrator approached me after the noon hour and told me that jurors were seated having lunch in the downstairs area, and members of the press came and sat and approached them.
- GRIGSBY: To talk to them?
THE COURT: And asked if they would be willing to speak at the end of the trial.
- GRIGSBY: Oh.
THE COURT: And the jurors felt intimidated. …
- KEENA: Do we know which reporter?
THE COURT: It was a woman.
- KEENA: Laura Adelmann.
- GRIGSBY: That surprises me.
THE COURT: Who is Laura Adelmann?
- GRIGSBY: The Sun –
- KEENA: She’s with the Sun Times… Jury Trial Volume IV, State of Minnesota vs. Sandra Grazzini-Rucki. Court File No. 19HA-CR-15-2669. July 21, 2016 at the Dakota County Judicial Center, Hastings, Minnesota. Page 75.
Tad Johnson, Sun This Week – Managing Editor/Dakota County/Letters to the Editor Phone: 952-846-2033 & Andrew Putz, Editor – MinnPost Phone: 612-455-6950 & Andrew Wallmeyer, Publisher – MinnPost Phone: 612-455-6950:
Why was your Sun This Week hack Laura Adelmann intimidating jurors at on July 21, 2016 at Sandra Grazzini’s rigged trial? And why didn’t you inform the unsuspecting public that your Sun This Week hack Laura Adelmann intimidating jurors on July 21, 2016 at Sandra Grazzini’s rigged trial? Why was MinnPost hack Michael Brodkorb tampering with an official trial transcript to censor out the words “And the jurors felt intimidated” to cover-up Sun This Week hack Laura Adelmann’s intimidation of jurors on July 21, 2016 at Sandra Grazzini’s Michrigged trial? Hmm? Inquiring minds want to know don’t they?
Dede Evavold 320-293-6233
“Asphaug banned a man from the courtroom who witnesses heard telling potential jurors that filed past him that Grazzini-Rucki is innocent. On trial, Grazzini admits hiding girls for years.” By Laura Adelmann, Sun This Week July 21, 2016
Michael Brodkorb: “I did not witness the event, I was not involved with the event, and only learned about it when it was discussed in the courtroom on July 21, 2016.” Oops: Another fake news story from Grazzini supporter retracted by Michael Brodkorb, Missing in Minnesota June 19, 2017 WRITTEN BY Michael Brodkorb Missing in Minnesota is authored by Michael Brodkorb and Allison Mann. Michael’s reporting on this story began with the Star Tribune in 2015. Michael is currently a columnist with MinnPost. A lifelong resident of Minnesota, Michael is also an experienced communications, public affairs & research consultant.
Lies of omission, right? What did MinnPost hack Michael Brobkorb maliciously omit? MinnPost hack Brodkorb had to maliciously edit out “And The Jurors Felt Intimidated” from the official transcript, right?
SEEK TRUTH AND REPORT IT Ethical journalism should be accurate and fair. Journalists should be honest and courageous in gathering, reporting and interpreting information. Journalists should: Avoid undercover or other surreptitious methods of gathering information unless traditional, open methods will not yield information vital to the public. Be vigilant and courageous about holding those with power accountable. Give voice to the voiceless. BE ACCOUNTABLE AND TRANSPARENT Ethical journalism means taking responsibility for one’s work and explaining one’s decisions to the public. Journalists should: Explain ethical choices and processes to audiences. Encourage a civil dialogue with the public about journalistic practices, coverage and news content. Respond quickly to questions about accuracy, clarity and fairness. Acknowledge mistakes and correct them promptly and prominently. Explain corrections and clarifications carefully and clearly. Expose unethical conduct in journalism, including within their organizations. Abide by the same high standards they expect of others. Society of Professional Journalists https://www.spj.org/pdf/spj-code-of-ethics.pdf