Lion News is a local grassroots media outlet. Lion News focuses in on local corruption.
Sunday, August 21, 2016
Special Treatment For City Of Crystal’s City Council Member Jeff Kolb’s Private “Public Works Birthday” Package? Inquiring Minds Want To Know, Don’t They? Does Kolb Treat Public Property Like It Is His Personal Property? Inquiring Minds Really Want To Know, Don’t They? Public Works Director/City Engineer Mark Ray Retaliates Against Whistleblower Nemmers? No Surprise, Right? City of Crystal Council Member Jeff “Special Treatment/Abuse of Power” Kolb Sends Nemmers A Harassing & Threatening Email? Again, No Surprise, Right?
from: Lion News firstname.lastname@example.org
date: Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 11:57 AM
subject: Chapter 13 data request – “Public works birthday” package for City Council member Jeff Kolb
Mark Ray, Public Works Director/City Engineer 763-531-1160
Chapter 13 data request – Please email me the following readily available free, electronic public data:
1. Current affidavit of candidacy of City Council member Jeff Kolb
2. City of Crystal’s minutes and resolution appointing a city responsible authority.
3. City of Crystal’s Notice to Commissioner of Administration: Adoption of Model Policies – Years: 2010-2016.
4. Signed joint powers agreement with the League of Minnesota Cities and the League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust and City of Crystal’s minutes and resolution appointing city personnel to League of Minnesota Cities (LMCT) and the League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust (LMCIT).
5. “Public works birthday” package data for City Council member Jeff Kolb:
a. Names, employee identification numbers, actual gross salary, union contract, job description, of City of City Public Works personnel and other personnel from the City of Crystal who transported “wheel loader” and supervised delivery of “wheel loader”, supervised event involving “wheel loader” and returned “wheel loader” after event at “Public works birthday” package for City Council member Jeff Kolb.
b. Permits, waivers of liability, copy of Kolb’s private insurance for event, notifications to and responses from LMCIT & LMCIT that City of Crystal public property aka “wheel loader” was to be used at private event for City Council member Jeff Kolb, contract with Kolb, invoice for “Public works birthday” package and payment received by Kolb for “Public works birthday” package .
c. Current City of Crystal’s inventory of construction equipment, hourly rates for Public work equipment, 2015 City of Crystal’s warrant data for Public Works dept. aka accounts payable/accounts receivable.
Terry Dean, Nemmers (320) 283-5713