Don’t be fooled by the media distortions and Facebook lies …
… President Trump’s tax reform plan will be a boon to you and your family.
After 8 years of painful stagnant economic growth in America, tax reform is critical to turning the economy around.
Not only will cutting taxes help energize the economy, increase wages and grow more jobs, but in the case of working middle-class Americans it will:
- Put more money in your pocket by doubling the standard deduction to $12,700 for individuals and $25,400 for joint filers.
- Protect your tax benefit for home mortgage interest.
- Enhanced child tax credit will help with the cost of raising children.
- Maintaining higher education tax benefits helps families save for and better afford tuition and education expenses.
- A better way to care for your parents. A new tax credit for caring for elderly relatives is being proposed by Trump and GOP leaders in Congress.
- Nine out of 10 Americans will be able to file on a form as simple as a postcard.
- Give you a simpler, fairer tax code by lowering individual tax rates from 7 brackets to 3, paying 35%, 25% and 12%.
- Help you find a better job through innovation and job creation. The tax relief also allows companies to save more money which they can create more opportunities for America’s work force.
- The terrible, job killing alternative minimum tax and the unfair death tax will be repealed.
So, don’t believe the social and mainstream media’s liberal-driven agenda denouncing Trump’s tax reform plan.
It is fiction.
Once more the progressive pro-socialistic politicians and media are portraying tax cuts as only benefiting the rich.
Tax reforms will benefit everyone, particularly small businesses.
These companies, which often pay the top individual rate of 39.6%, will benefit from a significantly lower 25% tax rate. This is the No. 1 job creator, and it will be the No. 1 job creator part of reform.
The greatest job creators in the world are the small business owners, of which I am one.
We are trying to run successful businesses and provide for our families, but are being held back by an outdated, complicated tax code.
Today’s tax code is unbelievably burdensome and makes life harder on American businesses, workers and their families.
We must simplify Tax Day to one postcard anyone can fill out without software or a CPA.
Fixing this will strengthen our local economies.
Did you know that at the end of the day, more businesses close than open?
A reformed tax code would encourage entrepreneurship and startups, innovations and technological advances.
Bottom line for your bottom line: Simplifying the tax code is the best way to increase the economy.